|We continue to work hard on behalf of our members. Here are the latest updates:
DeKalb Watershed began a three-month water pipe replacement project in downtown Tucker. For more information on how this will impact residents, businesses and traffic, please visit the City of Tucker website.
Stone Mountain CID crime rate remains at an all-time low with zero break-ins in the past four months. Thank you to the Tucker Police Department and the CID security patrols for keeping the community safe.
Curb appeal improvements continue along Mountain Industrial Boulevard and its connecting streets. The CID and its partners are filling in potholes and repairing curbs, catch basins and other critical infrastructures in the district.
- Asphalt patching has been completed at North Royal Atlanta.
- MARTA bus pad concrete repairs by Leach have been completed.
- SPLOST roads in the district will be resurfaced.
- Traffic analysis for future interchange improvements has been contracted.
- Eberly & Associates has been contracted to provide a review of the DeKalb Sanitary Sewer basins to allow for better planning for upcoming projects and development.
The old railroad bed crossing on Litton Drive between Ponce de Leon and Lewis has been repaired.